Do you want to drive customer activation and retention for one of the biggest online comparison platforms in the Nordics?
As Zmarta Group’s Marketing Automation Manager you will be working with brands like Zmarta, Freedom Finance, Elskling and Insplanet across different verticals in Sweden, Norway and Finland.
Role description and responsibilities:
You will be driving the CRM and marketing automation strategy forward by developing the right messaging and audiences in our lead and customer databases and own the communication and performance across our retention channels (email, SMS, web and DMP).
On a daily basis you are responsible for developing, experimenting and executing campaigns in Zmarta Group’s marketing automation system Adobe Campaign.
Working alongside the CRM Manager, you will be a central part of Zmarta Group’s Growth team which consists of 7 people in different marketing disciplines.
– Configure, build, test, learn and optimize personalized campaigns in Adobe Campaign
– Create segments from our customer data
– Manage and optimize triggers and flows in Adobe Campaign
– Own quality assurance and testing of different campaigns and improvements
– Stay on top of tech developments, best practices, industry benchmarks, and new possibilities within marketing automation
– Proactively troubleshoot technical issues related to email templates, segmentation, journey flows, conversion tracking, and other aspects of email and campaign execution
– Be the ”super user” and expert in Adobe Campaign and also the data management platform (DMP) Adobe Audience Manager to be implemented in 2020.
Our team is based in both Stockholm and Ängelholm and this position is based either in Stockholm or Ängelholm.
Due to our team structure where testing, learning and fast decision-making is critical, it’s important that you are:
For this role and recruitment process we are working with Trib, please apply by using the below link.Apply now